Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When they hurled abuse...

When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly.. bible

I have loved and adored jesus christ from early childhood, still do and always will. So many times I have followed this psalm of bible without knowing about it, today when I read it I was surprised how we instinctively follow God.

Even now when I think the immense mental strength of jesus christ my eyes moisten and my head and heart bow in deep respect for that GOLDEN SOUL… what an immense courage.

So many times I personally have noted that when we follow this rule, we get happier, I am not talking about the serious issues, I am talking about the petty issues. Like, not answering to the snide remark of a rude person. Or ignoring petty harms done by others.

When we get sucked in the quagmire of counter attack it usually goes too far. They attack, we counter attack and heat increases, sometimes filth also creeps in, and ruins atleast one perfect day unless we also thrive on arguments.

As I personally detest arguments and scenes I often back off from such scenes without caring who wins, leaving the judgment on the divine. Because I have blind faith on that. I know, sooner or later scores are settled there. I atleast save my day from getting ruined.

Its our ego, and honesty which often provokes us to get back at liars or nasty people. But if we increase our own faith on ourselves their talks lose impact, when we know that we are absolutely right we no longer care what anyone else thinks or says. I think that’s the thing worth pursuing rather than winning arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment